Monday 9 January 2017

Hello 2017! | By Harrison


I know, I know, I'm 9 days late in bringing you a 'New Year, New Me' Post. Well let me tell you, I'm going to avoid that... As much as I can. 
But I have a good excuse for my lateness. I was awaiting the arrival of this amazing Appointed notepad. Any readers of +The Anna Edit will feel me when I say that this is the notepad to have. 

Appointed are an American company, however they are stocked at London store, Quill. I ordered this online, before Christmas but because they do everything by hand in Quill, It took a little while to turn up. But now It has, I'm in 'Beast Mode' when it comes to organisation. 


Apart from all the obvious: Save money, get fit, rule the world... I have one big resolution this year. To give my absolute everything to this blog. 

Over the past few months, I have completely fallen in love with blogging. To the point where I look forward to sitting down and just typing away. I have been stuck in a bit of rut however. With none of my family knowing about the blog, I find it really difficult to get stuff done. Taking pictures, typing the posts, promoting it... It's all so difficult when nobody knows about it. 

I don't keep it a secret because I am ashamed of it or embarrassed, I keep it a secret because I don't think they would 'get it'. Up until now, It's been easier to keep this little corner of the internet a secret from my family, but as I want to expand. It's gotten to the point where I feel it's time for them to know. 


Telling my family about the blog is going to be the real kick that I need to take this to another level. As I mentioned, I am going to give this blog my absolute everything In 2017, hence the order of this Appointed notebook. Look at this notebook as 'the bible of ByHarrison'. Everything and anything to do with the blog will be in here, any idea I have, any plans I need to make, any To Do Lists that need to be done, It will all be found in here.

2017 will be the year that you see far more content from me, high quality content with both the pictures and the text and 2017 is going to be the year of ByHarrison. 

No joke, I have never been so motivated in my entire life and I've never actually been so obsessed with a bloody notebook. It's everything I've ever wanted in a note book. It's black with gold hardware. The pages are lined paper on one side and on the other it's just plain (A feature that fills me with far more joy than it should). It's hard waring, a decent size and great quality paper. I would highly recommend this notebook to everyone! 
There are so many different colours to choose from that all you stationary addicts may go bankrupt. This is the link to Quill London where I purchased my Notebook: 
http://tinyurl.com/zr85eal


Now more than ever I am actually happy to see in a New Year. I am feeling so motivated still, 9 days in and I've not given up yet. I'm plan to save as much money as I can this year, yet I plan to travel as much as I can, I plan to get fit, to make amazing memories with those I love and to give my absolute all to ByHarrison. 

I am so excited to see what 2017 brings and I cannot wait to bring you along with me. 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment