Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Lip Scrub | By Harrison




After many applications and a lot of trial and error, I am ready to hit you all with a review of the Lush Cosmetics Popcorn Lip Scrub

Now I have always loved Lush products. I am such a fan of their bath bombs and bubble bars so when I heard they did a lip scrub, I was all over that like a rash. As you would've seen in my What I Got For Christmas post, I got given this lip scrub as a gift. I was actually really surprised to see that my Mum bought me the Popcorn flavoured one as I didn't even knew it existed. I was so happy to try it out and let me tell you, I wasn't disappointed. 

Let's start with the positives. 

The results are incredible - It really does leave your lips feeling so smooth and fresh. 
Moisture for days - For a scrub, it actually does leave your lips feeling so moisturised. 
A little goes a long way - For such a small tub, you would think £5.50 is a lot of money. However the tiniest little bit of this really does go along way. 


There are only a couple of negatives for this product... 

The taste - I'm not the biggest fan of popcorn at the best of time. This product really does smell like popcorn, but the taste of it is something else. I have no idea if it's meant to taste like popcorn but it sure doesn't. It has a rather unpleasant taste that's almost enough to put you off it. 
Getting it on the lips - This probably sounds really strange, but it's not the easiest product to actually get onto your lips. There is not enough 'stick' for you to put your finger in and it stick to it. It's like dipping your finger into sugar, unless you lick your finger it's not going to stick. It can be quite a messy product. 


Overall it's a really good product. It works like an absolute treat, which at the end of the day, that's all you want from a product. For it you actually do it's job. 
Woud I get it again? Yes, but in a different flavour. 

Definitely worth the money and price and I would recommend this to anyone. 

| Harrison | 

Don't forget, for the lol's follow me on Twitter and for daily updates follow me on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment