Friday 30 June 2017

Foody Friday | Food By Harrison


Welcome back to my first Foody Friday in a hella long time! 
I've actually missed doing these bad boys! 

I feel like I'm bringing things back with a bang. A gooden. A classic. 

This week, the best thing I have eaten are these amazing pancakes. Not yet ready to leave New York behind, I've lived those days vicariously though these pancakes. 

A buttermilk pancake, smothered with peach coulis, topped with raspberries, strawberries & banana, with a little greek yogurt. 

It's time now to get through this Friday & head into the weekend. I've actually got a busy one planned. My grandad is coming over from New Zealand, so it's looking to be a family orientated weekend! 

Enjoy yours & I'll see you back here Monday morning! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment