Wednesday 28 June 2017

My New Love | Style By Harrison


I've had my eye on this bad boy for a while now. Finally it's mine!! 
I would like to introduce you to my new watch. It's an Abbott Lyon Kensington 40" & I'm in love. 

Prior to this, I had a Daniel Wellington watch. However, that was rose gold & all my rings are silver, so it just clashed. I've been looking around at new watches for a while, even whilst in New York. Finally, I bit the bullet & got this one. 

I purchased this from the Abbott Lyon website 
// HERE \\ 

At the time I had a 25% so taking it from £99 to £74... But even at full price, It's worth every penny!


I love this look so much. It's so timeless (excuse the pun) & chic and really goes well with everything. You can wear it with a casual outfit and it look really cool, or you can wear it with something smart to dress it up.

It has such a clear, clean looking clock face, making it so easy to read the time. 

The Anna Edit - blogger & vlogger, has done some work with Abbott Lyon before. So if you fancy getting your hands on one of these, but fancy a discount, use her discount code below!! 

// ANNA20 \\ 

I highly look forward to styling this watch some more & have zero regrets about the purchase! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment